Did you know?
- Sea-Doo is the global leader in watercraft sales, with 62% market share worldwide***
- John Moffat set the record for continuous distance on a watercraft by riding 11,565 miles on a stock Sea-Doo GTX 155.
- Jeremy Burfoot set the world record for longest distance travelled on a watercraft in 24-hours at 1421 miles on a Sea-Doo GTX.
- The 2021 Sea-Doo RXP-X won the first race it ever entered, claiming first and third place in the 2020 Prowatercross World Championships Box Stock Class.
Now you DOO
* Based on information found on manufacturer's website
** Based on comparison testing performed in July 2020 with available models done in optimal conditions with 5 Gal. tank of fuel.
*** Marketshare from season 2019