Discover why Sea-Doo is the number one watercraft brand in the world.
- The fun starts at $5,699. A $1,500 savings over Yamaha.*
- The best fuel efficiency and low cost of maintenance. When combined, save up to $300 per year.
- Honored with the NMMA Innovation Award, the Sea-Doo Switch is the most fun and accessible Triple-Hull pontoon, offering unmatched power and experience.
- Ride worry-free thanks to an ingenious exclusive debris-free pump system that allows you to unclog the watercraft's intake in seconds.
- The first on the water braking system now in its 3rd generation – iBR.
- The Sea-Doo Switch innovative tile system lets you transform the onboard layout in seconds without tools for unparalleled adaptability.
- The Polytech material is lightweight, scratch-resistant and incredibly robust.
- The closed loop cooling system protects your engine block from internal corrosion and debris.
- All Sea-Doo watercraft are rigorously tested at our Florida Test Facility.
- Named Watercraft of the Year by the Watercraft Journal, the RXP-X 300 sprints 0-50 MPH in 2.7 seconds, making it the quickest personnal watercraft of the industry.**
- The SPARK 2UP is 226 lbs lighter than the Yamaha EX. *That’s a whole extra person.
-The Fish Pro Trophy was awarded the Miami Boat Show Innovation award in the PWC category
- Sea-Doo is the global leader in watercraft sales, with 67% market share worldwide***
- The Sea-Doo Rotax 900 ACE engine is 30% more fuel efficient than the Yamaha TR-1****
- Jeremy Burfoot set the world record for longest distance travelled on a watercraft in 24-hours at 1421 miles on a Sea-Doo GTX.
Now you DOO
* Based on information found on manufacturer's website
** Based on comparison testing performed in July 2020 with available models done in optimal conditions with 5 Gal. tank of fuel.
*** Marketshare from season 2021
**** Based on BRP internal testing