DRAW Date: August 5, 2013
1) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. “I-Brake” Sweepstakes (hereinafter referred to as the “Sweepstakes”) is for a limited time and begins on April 10, 2013 through July 26, 2013, 11:59 pm ET. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (“BRP” or the “Sponsor”) 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their states/provinces of residence as of the date the Sweepstakes begins. Employees of BRP, their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies of BRP, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Canada and subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5) PRIZES: The following prizes are available to be won:
- One (1) Sea-Doo® Watercraft 2013 GTI Limited 155 (Retail value: $ 11,899 USD / $13,199 CAD).
- One (1) Sea-Doo® MOVE I with iCatch™ trailer black (Approx retail value: $1,374.99 USD / $1,498.99 CAD).
6) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
- A. Registration: During the Sweepstakes period, an eligible Entrant (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by logging on to Facebook® and visiting www.facebook.com/Sea-Doo (the “Page”). If the Entrant does not already “Like” the Sweepstakes Page, the Entrant must “Like” the Page before registering. In addition, before being allowed on the Registration Page, Entrant agrees that the Sponsor may capture the Entrant’s Facebook account information and complete registration. An Entrant must register by completing all of the requested information, including valid e-mail address (“Address”), his/her first and complete last name (no initials), Zip Code/Postal Code and date of birth.
- B. Entries into the Sweepstakes.
- Upon completing registration, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Pool. Once entrant provides the requested information, they will receive one (1) entry by completing the entry form on the microsite or the mobile entry site. If the Entrant wants to increase their entries into the sweepstakes, the following actions are dependent on continuing the process by “liking” the Sea-Doo Facebook page at www.facebook.com/SeaDoo.
- Once the Entrant enters the Sweepstakes, he/she has the choice to upload a photo into the three photo categories, entrant will receive three (3) additional entries for entering each photo contest, up to a total of 9 entries:
a) “I Brake For…”: If an Entrant takes a photo that signifies something he/she would “brake” for such as a sunset, wildlife, a day on the beach, or other images, and posts it to the contest application, the Entrant will receive three (3) entries. The Entrant can then share this photo with friends and family and upon sharing will receive 10 entries into the contest.
b) ”I Brake for Sea-Doo Fun” at the BRP Dealership. : If an Entrant visits a Powersports dealership and takes a photo of herself/himself holding up the Sea-Doo sign at an authorized Sea-Doo dealership and posts it to the contest application, the Entrant will receive three (3) entries. The Entrant can then share this photo with a minimum of three friends and family and will receive 10 entries into the contest. If the Entrant is unable to take a photograph or visit a Sea-Doo authorized dealership due to geographic limitations, then the Entrant may write an essay containing 100-300 words, stating what she/he “brakes for” This essay must be mailed to: “Sea-Doo I Brake For… Sweepstakes,” Attn: LOOK Marketing, 203 E. Melbourne Ave., Melbourne, FL 32901. This Sweepstakes entry method will qualify for 10 contest entries.
c) “I Brake for Sea-Doo Fun” Test Drive Tour: If an Entrant takes a photo of himself/herself at one of the 22 “Sea-Doo Test Ride Tours,” located throughout the US, holding the “Sea-Doo I BRAKE FOR” sign, and posts it to the contest application, the Entrant will receive three (3) entries. The Entrant can then share this photo with a minimum of three friends and family and upon sharing will receive 10 entries into the contest. If the Entrant is unable to take a photograph, or attend the Sea-Doo Test Ride Tour due to geographical limitations, then the Entrant may write an essay containing 100-300 words, stating what she/he “brakes for” This essay must be mailed to: “Sea-Doo I Brake For… Sweepstakes,” attn: LOOK Marketing, 203 E. Melbourne Ave., Melbourne, FL 32901. This Sweepstakes entry method will qualify for 10 contest entries.
- By following the on-line instructions, each Entrant may refer friends to enter this Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. To refer a friend, an Entrant must have an existing personal relationship with the referred friend and believe that he/she would be interested in learning about how to register and participate in the Sweepstakes.
- The maximum number of entries that one person can accrue in this contest is 40. The breakdown is as follows:
a. Initial entry: 1
b. Initial entry into three (3) photo contests: up to 9, 3 points per entry
c. Sharing with three friends and/or family “I Brake For…” image: 10
d. Sharing with three friends and/or family I Brake for Sea-Doo Fun” Dealership image: 10
e. Sharing with three friends and/or family “I Brake for Sea-Doo Fun” Test Drive Tour image: 10
Each Entrant can have a minimum of one entry to a maximum of 40 entries or any number in between.
For Example: if Entrant enters the contest (1 point), and enters one photograph into one entry category (3) points, and shares the contest/image with family and friends (10) the total number of entries will be 14 (1 initial contest entry, 3 photo contest entries, 10 bonus points for sharing=14 contest entries).
To gain the maximum number of points (40), entrants must complete the following:
- Initial contest entry (1)
- “I Brake For…” photo contest entry (3), sharing contest/image (10)
- “I Brake for Sea-Doo Fun” at the Test Ride Tour photo contest entry (3), sharing contest/image (10)
- “I Brake for Sea-Doo Fun” at the Dealership photo contest entry (3), sharing/contest image (10)
The maximum possible number of entries into the Sweepstakes Pool is 40.
- The third party application provider, Wildfire Application, will monitor all entries, votes (likes or votes) and will tally all applicable entries.
- The Sweepstakes require that an Entrant either already have or open an account on Facebook. Only one Entry per person/Facebook Account (regardless of whether one person has more than one Facebook Account or more than one person uses the same Facebook® Account). It is solely the Entrant’s responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if his/her Facebook Account changes.
vii. Photos downloaded on www.facebook.com/SeaDoo become the property of Sponsor, but Sponsor is not responsible for the content that is posted by contest participants.
- Note the following guidelines for entry of a photograph/essay. If the Entrant does not follow these guidelines, he/she may not receive credit for the photograph/essay at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. If the photograph/essay is rejected, the Entrant will have the opportunity to submit a new photograph/entry for approval.
Each photograph/essay must not:
- § Violate or infringe upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- § Violate copyrights (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
- § Contain the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the Entrant and the photo of section B-ii-c;
- § Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- § Disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or other people, products or companies;
- § Contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- § Contain any images or words that are inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous;
- § Contain any images or words that promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, professional or age;
- § Contain any images or words that are profane, contains nudity or promotes any materially dangerous activity;
- § Contain any images or words that promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; and
- § Contain any images or words that are obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group.
7) WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM:
Draw will be held on August 5, 2013 at Sponsor office located at Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., 565, de la Montagne, Valcourt, Quebec, J0E 2L0. Winner is randomly selected. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
8) All possible winners will be contacted with the email address or phone number he will have provided on by the Sponsor. If the Sponsor cannot get a hold of original winner within seven (7) days, a new draw will take place and another winner will be contacted. All contacted possible winners have five (5) working days to contact Sponsor at the following telephone number: (715) 848-4957 for US residents and (819) 566-3366 for Canadian residents or another possible winner will be drawn.
9) Once the official winner has been identified, he/she will be sent the following week an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release and a W-9 form (for US resident winners only). All relevant documents must be signed and returned to Sponsor within five (5) days of the date of the liability/publicity release to become the official winner, or the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. All prize claims are subject to verification. Should the possible winner be a Canadian resident, he/she will have to answer a skill question (2 X 10 ÷ 4 + 30 – 2) before being declared the Grand Prize winner and being awarded the prize.
10) The winner will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes, vehicle title, license and registration fees, freight, delivery, emissions, inspection, additional equipment, insurance, gasoline, vehicle maintenance, all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of this prize vehicle. The vehicle won must be warranty registered in the name of the winner. The winner must take delivery of his Prize at a participating authorized BRP dealer confirmed by Sponsor no later than September 30, 2013, or prize will be forfeited.
11) The winners release the Sponsor and everyone involved with the sweepstakes from all liability for any and all injury, accident, loss or other damage or inconvenience related to the prize or in connection with the acceptance, conveyance or use of said prize.
12) These rules are published on http://www.sea-doo.com/onboard/At the end of the sweepstakes, the winner’s name will be published on http://www.sea-doo.com/onboard/.
13) By accepting the prize, participant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Sweepstakes, for advertising purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize is non-refundable. No cash alternatives for any prize, except at the option of the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
14) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the game is not capable of running as planned, or for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or of any person’s computer hardware or software. Should the game be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on http://www.sea-doo.com/onboard/
15) Sweepstakes materials are automatically void if they are reproduced, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if they are obtained through unauthorized, illegitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Liability for game pieces containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game piece while supplies last. Only the number of prize stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
16) This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used as stated in the Sweepstakes Rules. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.
17) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, or altered mail or prize claims or other entries or matters pertinent to this Sweepstakes. Winners are randomly selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or errors by mechanical readers or for lost, late, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. In the event that production, seeding, printing or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes of any category to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend delivery of prizes, without prior notice.
18) By entering this Sweepstakes, winner acknowledges and agrees that Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP US Inc., their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents and insurers (collectively, “the Released Parties”) (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Release Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.